1 Seymour H Knox III Plaza
Buffalo, NY 14203
From the North: Take I-90 South. Exit 5 (Louisiana Street): at the bottom of the exit, turn left. Turn onto Perry Street (1st light). KeyBank is straight ahead.
- From the South/East/West: Take I-90 (Thruway) to exit 53 9 I-90 North. Exit 5 (Hamburg Street). Turn right onto Hamburg Street. Turn right onto Perry Street. KeyBank Center is straight ahead.
- To view a driving map and more specific directions to KeyBank Center based on your location click HERE
NFTA's Metro Rail Rapid Transit System run through the center of Downtown Buffalo and is free above ground.
- For more information on transportation routes and schedules CLICK HERE
Parking is available along Perry, Washington and Swans Streets.
- Costs for parking range from $10 - $20. Please note that some lots do not accept Canadian dollars.
- Additional parking is available on Baltimore, Mississippi and Columbia Streets.
- For a map and prices of available parking around KeyBank Center CLICK HERE
SECURITY POLICIES & ENTRY PROCEDURES
Re-entry to events is not permitted at KeyBank Center. For those patrons with a medical emergency, please go to the Account Services Office located in the pavillion.
- Assistance from KeyBank Center Security is available by notifying any KeyBank Center Representative. The Secruity Office is located on the Ground Level of the Arena and is accessible from the outside of the building. Security staff wears grey blazers during events.
- For more information on secuirty policies, please CLICK HERE
KeyBank Center reserves the right to deny entry to any person or persons that are in possession of an item(s) that KeyBank Center management deems inappropriate. These items may be surrendered for the opportunity for entry to the KeyBank Center. Items not permitted inside the KeyBank Center include, but are not limited to, the following:
- ANIMALS (except service animals)
- AEROSOL CANS
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
- FOOD OR BEVERAGE FROM OUTSIDE
- FRISBEES/BEACH BALLS
- HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS
- ILLEGAL DRUGS
- LASER PENS
- MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS OR ARTIFICIAL NOISEMAKERS
- RAZOR TYPE BLADES
- SELF-DEFENSE SPRAY
- SELFIE STICKS
- STUDDED JEWELRY
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- Other prohibited items may vary depending on event. These items may include cameras or video / audio recording devices.
If you would like to leave tickets for your guests, please contact Account Services Offices. Will Call is located at the ticket windows which are to the east end of the pavillion.
- Business hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Please bring Photo ID & the Credit Card used to order tickets