940 E. Chatham St. Cary, NC 27511
Park Rules and Regulations
- Athletic fields available via reservation only. Free play is not permitted on any athletic field.
- No pets allowed in the stadium complex unless they are a service animal.
- All pets outside the stadium complex must be kept on leash at all times. Pets are not allowed on athletic fields.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, etc. are prohibited inside the stadium complex.
- Parking allowed in designated areas only.
- All alcoholic beverages are prohibited on the playing fields and the cross country course.
- Damage to plants, turf, buildings and equipment is prohibited.
- Open fires are prohibited.
- Injuring or endangering wildlife is prohibited.
In order to maintain this premier facility and to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our guests, the following items may not be brought into the stadium complex:
- Artificial Noise Makers
- Backpacks of all kinds*
- Bags larger than 14" x 14"
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Drones/Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Food or Drink of any kind*
- Food or Drink containers (bottles, cans, thermos, etc.)
- Ice Bags
- Illegal Substances
- Laser Pointers
- Poles/Sticks for Flags or Signs
- Selfie Sticks, Signs/Banners/Flags larger than 3' x 2'
- Sitting/Standing in the aisles
- Smoking (except in designated areas)
- Strollers (large, non-collapsible; collapsible strollers permitted)
- Throwing objects in stands or onto field
- Video Cameras and Go Pros (hand-held still cameras are permitted)
Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements or special needs; fans should carry necessary documentation, credentials or identification; diaper bags permitted only if accompanied by an infant.
For the safety of our patrons, all guests entering the stadium complex are subject to search as permissible by law. Refusal is grounds to prohibit admission.
WakeMed Soccer Park | 940 E Chatham St, Cary, NC 27511 | (919) 858-0464