Parking & Transportation
Free Off-Site Parking with Free Shuttle Service
The Shuttle is FREE. WCWS fans may chose to park for FREE at the Remington Park parking lot, located just off Northeast 50th Street. Just a quarter mile west of the USA Softball Hall of Fame Complex. A FREE shuttle bus runs every 10 minutes, beginning three hours before the first game each day and 2 ½ hours before the championship series games.
Please click here to view a map of shuttle service drop off and pick up points, as well as the recommended walking path from Remington Park to the USA Softball Hall of Fame Complex.
Schedule to be announced soon.
EMBARK (OKC’s bus service) is providing a dedicated bus route from the south end of the OKC Convention Center to the parking lot of USA Softball. Buses will run on the 30 min (there will be two buses) and first one will be 1.5 -2hrs before first pitch. For cost, schedules and additional information, please visit: www.embarkok.com/wcws
Tailgating & RVs
Tailgating and RV Set Up is NOT permitted at the USA Hall of Fame Complex.
IMPORTANT TRAFFIC NOTICE FOR THE 2023 WOMEN'S COLLEGE WORLD SERIES
I-35 BRIDGE RECONSTRUCTION AT N. 63RD ST. NEAR I-44 IN OKLAHOMA CITY
- Starting Jan. 23, 2023, northbound and southbound I-35 will be narrowed to two lanes in each direction between N. 50th St. (mm 132A) and Wilshire Blvd. (mm 134) for bridge reconstruction at N. 63rd St. (mm 133) in Oklahoma City.
- Westbound I-44 will be narrowed to one lane from Wilshire Blvd. (mm 134) to Martin Luther King Ave. (mm 129);
- The westbound I-44 Service Rd. will be closed between just south of N.E. 71st St. and N. Miramar Blvd. through spring 2023; and
- Eastbound and westbound N. 63rd St. will be narrowed to one lane in each direction between Bean Blossom Dr. and Bryant Ave. Motorists can expect this section of N. 63rd St. to be closed later in the project. During the closure, motorists may use Bryant Ave. and Martin Luther King Ave. as alternate routes.
- Drivers can expect lane shifts and narrowed lane widths as well as some short-term full closures at various times during the project for bridge demolition and bridge beam installation.
- The speed limit is reduced in the work zone.
Subscribe To Email Updates
Enter your information to receive emails about offers, promotions from NCAA.com and our partners