March Madness Music Festival
- WHEN: Friday, March 30 - Sunday, April 1
- WHERE: Hemisfair
- COST: FREE to the public
- It's the loudest 72 hours of music, right in the heart of San Antonio.
Enjoy the sounds and sunshine in downtown San Antonio March 30 – April 1. Pack your sunglasses and sandals for this must see festival. Brought to you by NCAA Corporate Champions and Partners, March Madness Music Festival typically starts in the late afternoon and will jam on into the evening.
The music fest is FREE and open to fans of all ages. With past artists such as Aerosmith, The Chainsmokers, Maroon 5, Bruce Springsteen, The Zac Brown Band, Kenny Chesney, Fergie, Rihanna, Imagine Dragons and Kings of Leon you’ll want to come down early to save your spot.
The 2018 March Madness Music Festival line up is in the works; for a look at the 2017 lineup click here.
|SCHEDULE OF EVENTS|
|Friday, March 30; 4 - 10 p.m.||AT&T Block Party|
|Saturday, March 31; 2 - 10 p.m.||Coca-Cola Music|
|Sunday, April 1; 3 - 10 p.m.||Capital One JamFest|
Capital One Cardholders – don’t forget to check out the Capital One Cardholder Lounge each day at for fun activities, an exclusive bar, and premium front-of-stage viewing. Plus, on Sunday, April 1, show your Capital One card for expedited entry into JamFest through the Capital One Fast Pass Lane!
- Since 2010, the Final Four experience has included much more than basketball. Each year the March Madness Music Festival features a diverse range of bands and artists who draw more than 130,000 festival-goers annually. The three-day festival began with five featured artists, and has grown to thirteen acts in 2017.
- Locals and visitors alike flock to the FREE festival that features the AT&T Block Party on Friday, Coca-Cola Music on Saturday, and the Capital One JamFest on Sunday.
- Anxious to know who’s preforming at the 2018 March Madness Music Festival? Check back frequently to see who you’ll want to line up for! Join us for 72 hours of music, right in the heart of San Antonio.
|MARCH MADNESS MUSIC FEST TALENT HISTORY|
|Friday||Stone Temple Pilots|
|Saturday||Daughtry, Darius Rucker|
|Sunday||Goo Goo Dolls, LL Cool J|
|Friday||Los Skarnales, The Hold Steady, Sublime with Rome|
|Saturday||Vallejo, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, Panic! At the Disco, Kings of Leon|
|Sunday||Roger Creager, Uncle Kracker, Pat Green, Kenny Chesney|
|Friday||Vintage Trouble, Cowboy Mouth, KISS|
|Saturday||Funky Meters, Blondie, The Black Keys|
|Sunday||Big Sam's Funky Nation, Dr. John, Avett Brothers, Jimmy Buffett|
|Friday||Saints of Valory, My Morning Jacket, Zac Brown Band|
|Saturday||Yacht Rock Revue, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Ludacris, FloRida, MUSE|
|Sunday||Blind Pilot, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Sting, Dave Matthews Band|
|Friday||Jack Ingram, Wild Feathers, Eli Young Band, Jason Aldean|
|Saturday||LL Cool J, Tim McGraw, The Killers|
|Sunday||The Wind and the Wave, Pat Green Band, fun., Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band|
|Friday||Cold War Kids, Weezer, Imagine Dragons|
|Saturday||Bleachers, Passion Pit, Rihanna|
|Sunday||Cole Swindell, Kacey Musgraves, Lady Antebellum, Zac Brown Band|
|Friday||Lukas Graham, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy|
|Saturday||Conrad Sewell, Jason Derulo, Twenty One Pilots, Kendrick Lamar|
|Sunday||Aloe Blacc, FloRida, Pitbull, Maroon 5|
|Friday||Michael Ray, The Head and The Heart, Justin Moore, Keith Urban|
|Saturday||El West, Capital Cities, Leon Bridges, Grouplove, The Chainsmokers|
|Sunday||Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats, Blink 182, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Aerosmith|