Game 1: Virginia Cavaliers vs. Arkansas Razorbacks
3 p.m. ET Saturday | ESPN with Jon Sciambi, Aaron Boone and Kaylee Hartung
GameCenter | Interactive Stats | Follow on Twitter: CWS | Virginia | Arkansas
|Did You Know: Virginia coach Brian O'Connor gets to come home again, having brought UVa. to the CWS for the fourth time in seven years. He grew up in Council Bluffs, Iowa.||Did You Know: The Razorbacks are one of just five teams nationally to advance to the NCAA Tournament each of the past 14 years. Arkansas is joined by Cal State Fullerton, Florida State, Miami (Fla.) and Rice as the only programs to accomplish the feat.|
|On the Bump: Connor Jones had a 2.96 ERA and finished the regular season with a record of 7-2.||On the Bump: Trey Killian pitched six innings and gave up just three runs on eight hits in Arkansas' Super Regional win against Missouri State.|
|In the Box: Matt Thaiss leads the team in batting (.332), home runs (9) and RBI (60) this season and is batting .421 (8-for-19) in the NCAA tournament.||In the Box: Andrew Benintendi is Mr. Everything for the Hogs. He is the most recent Dick Howser Trophy Winner and is currently tied for the national lead with 19 home runs on the year.|
|Pepper: Fifteen members of the 2015 Virginia roster were part of the 2014 College World Series runner-up team; eight saw playing time last year in the CWS.
• Arkansas continues its postseason quest, advancing to the College World Series for the eighth time in program history, making appearances in 1979, 1985, 1987, 1989, 2004, 2009, 2012 and now 2015.
• A No. 3 regional seed this season, Virginia is competing in its 15th NCAA tournament, including its 12th consecutive trip to the tournament.
• The Razorbacks are 11-14 all-time in the College World Series and 4-3 in CWS openers.
Game 2: Miami (Fla.) Hurricanes vs. Florida Gators
8 p.m. ET Saturday | ESPN with Karl Ravech, Kyle Peterson and Jessica Mendoza
GameCenter | Interactive Stats Follow on Twitter: CWS | Miami | Florida
|Did You Know: Miami is in the College World Series for the 24th time -- the second-most appearances for any school -- but for the first time since 2008.||Did You Know: Florida is looking to become the second SEC program to win the College World Series after winning the SEC tournament.. LSU has done it three times.|
|On the Bump: Andrew Suarez has come on going 9-1 on the year with a 2.96 ERA and 74 strikeouts. He was a second round pick by the San Francisco Giants.||On the Bump: Gators starter Logan Shore has tossed 10 2/3 scoreless innings against Florida A&M and Florida State in the tournament.|
|In the Box: David Thompson led the nation with 87 RBIs and is co-leader in home runs with 19.||In the Box: Josh Tobias has an excellent combo of speed and power. He leads the Gators with a .378 batting average. His numbers spiked after becoming a switch hitter.|
|Pepper: Miami and Florida's baseball rivalry goes back 75 years, but this is the first time the two teams have met in the College World Series.
• The Gators made it to Omaha three consecutive seasons from 2010-12 -- advancing to the championship series in 2011 before losing to South Carolina. They are still searching for their first title.
• Florida has the best defensive team in the nation with their .985 fielding percentage..