|Did You Know: The Razorbacks best finish at the CWS was in 1979 when they were the national runner-up. Since the title game appearance, Arkansas has never won more than two games during a trip to Omaha.||Did You Know: Miami has not played Arkansas since 2001, the Hurricanes lead the all-time series 4-0; Monday's contest is the first time the two teams will meet in the postseason.|
|On the Bump: No. 2 starter Keaton McKinney has been ineffective his last three starts due to an ailing hip, for which he received a cortisone shot.||On the Bump: Second-team All-ACC pitcher Thomas Woodrey will take the mound for the Canes. He has a 3.06 ERA.|
|In the Box: Andrew Benintendi continued to show why he is the best player in collegiate baseball. Against UVa, he drove in two of Arkansas’ three runs, both to tie the game, and finished 1-for-2 with a walk, stolen base and a run scored.
|In the Box: David Thompson’s two sacrifice flies against UF tied a CWS record, he is leading the NCAA with 89 RBIs.|
|Pepper: The Razorbacks are 4-7 in the College World Series under Dave Van Horn.
• Arkansas owns a 71-61 all-time record in the NCAA Tournament, including 17 tournament wins in the last four years. .
• Miami is coming off a 12-run loss to Florida, the largest margin of defeat in Miami’s postseason histoyr
• In 2015, Miami is 7-3 in the postseason: 2-1 in the ACC Tournament, 3-1 in the Coral Gables Regional, 2-0 in the Coral Gables Super Regional and 0-1 in the CWS.
|Did You Know: Virginia has scored the go-ahead runs in the seventh inning or later in each of its six NCAA tournament wins this season.||Did You Know: Florida is looking to become the second SEC program to win the College World Series after winning the SEC tournament. LSU has done it three times.|
|On the Bump: Brandon Waddell will be making his 51st career start Monday, that ties him with Danny Hultzen for the most in UVa history.||On the Bump: Sophomore left-hander A.J. Puk (9-3, 3.96) will make his first career start in Omaha and is 3-0 with a 1.83 ERA and has totaled 54 strikeouts in 34.1 innings over his last six starts.|
|In the Box: Daniel Pinero stole a career-high three bases, the most by a UVa player in an NCAA tournament game. It was the first three-stolen base game by a player in the CWS since 2004.||In the Box: Senior third baseman Josh Tobias (.370, 44 RBI) has reached base in a team-high 28 consecutive games and has committed one error all year. He drove in three runs against UM and leads the Gators with 25 multiple-hit efforts.|
|Pepper: Virginia and Florida are meeting for the first time in 26 years. The Gators own a 4-1 series edge. The programs last met March 8 and 9, 1989, in Gainesville. Florida won both games convincingly by 13-6 and 18-0 counts.
• The Gators have won 10 straight games to reach the 50-win plateau. They are batting .300 as a team, led by Josh Tobias at .370.
• The Gators and Cavaliers split a pair of games during the 1985 NCAA Atlantic Regional in Coral Gables, Fla. UVa posted a 14-1 triumph on May 24, but UF rebounded for a 15-2 triumph in an elimination game three days later.