RADNOR, Pa. -- Cabrini advanced to its second consecutive round of 16 after Saturday's thrilling 90-88 overtime win against Hobart. The win, Cabrini's 44th on its Nerney Field House floor, improves the Cavaliers' record to 28-1.

Senior guard Cory Lemons and freshman guard Aaron Walton-Moss combined for 47 points. Lemons played all 45 minutes, posting 25 points, seven rebounds and two steals.  Walton-Moss recorded his third consecutive double-double with 22 points, 13 rebounds and four steals.

Hobart came out ready to play as they jumped on the Cavaliers early.  After Cabrini junior Goran Dulac scored the first bucket of the game, the Statesmen went on a 10-2 run.  The Blue and White cut the deficit back to 12-9 before Hobart ran out on another 12-2 run, taking a 24-11 lead at the 10:33 mark.

No matter what the Cavaliers did, they couldn't solve Hobart's offense.  The Blue and White could get no closer than six points in the final 10 minutes of the first half.  Cabrini found itself in an unfamiliar place at the break, trailing 45-37 on its home floor.

Though the Cavaliers dominated the paint and the glass, sporting a plus-10 points in the paint advantage and a plus-12 rebound advantage. The Statesmen shot 58.6 percent from the field, including 5-10 from the three-point line in the first half.

The Statesmen extended their lead to nine points before the Cavaliers began to chip away. Cabrini cut the lead to 53-52 at the 14:50 mark after Walton-Moss converted back-to-back steals into fast break lay-ups.

Less than two minutes later, junior A.J. Williams hit a three, tying the score for the first time since 2-2. Cabrini's next bucket, a Lemons 3-pointer, at the 11:50 mark gave the Cavaliers their first lead since 2-0.

A Hobart three-point play gave the Statesmen a slim lead they would hold until Cabrini senior John Boyd's gave the Cavaliers a 70-69 lead with 7:49 to play. Sophomore Jon Miller's pair of free throws extended Cabrini's lead to three points before Hobart scored five quick points to retake the lead at 75-72.

The lead shifted hands in the next five minutes until a Hobart lay-up gave the Statesmen an 84-79 lead with 1:58 on the clock. On Cabrini's next trip, Lemons created enough space to knock down a jumper. On Hobart's next possession, the Cavaliers drew an offensive fouls, giving them the ball with 93 seconds to play.

The Blue and White secured offensive rebounds on two misses  before Lemons found junior Jeremy Knowles for his only bucket of the second half, a game-tying 3-pointer with 54 seconds on the clock.

After a Hobart timeout, the Cavaliers forced a turnover. The Blue and White had the ball with 18 seconds on the clock in a tie ball game.  As the clock wind down, Lemons created a difficult look that fell short sending the game into overtime tied at 84.

Hobart took an early lead, hitting a lay-up with 3:12 to play. Then Walton-Moss took over. The rookie split a pair at the charity stripe to cut Hobart's lead to 86-85. Walton-Moss rebounded Hobart's next missed shot and scored Cabrini's next basket, giving the Cavaliers an 87-86 lead with 2:11 on the clock.

A Statesmen jumper returned the lead to Hobart with 28 seconds to play. After a Cabrini timeout, head coach Marcus Kahn returned the ball to Lemons and asked him to create.

Lemons' shot fell short by Walton-Moss was there for his sixth offensive rebound of the game. A Hobart foul sent the freshman to the line with the game on the line and 13 second on the clock.

Moss calmly stepped the line and knocked down both shots, giving the Cavaliers an 89-88 lead. After a Hobart timeout, the Cavaliers were forced to win the game on the defensive side of the floor.

As the Statesmen had done in the last several minutes of regulation and overtime, they tried to send the ball into the post.  Lemons, who was playing on the weak side of the floor, snuck down the baseline to record the steal.

Hobart was again forced to foul Walton-Moss, who connected on one of two with two second on the clock.

Though Lemons and Walton-Moss were the only Cavaliers to record double-figure scoring, important contributions came throughout the line-up.

Dulac and Miller finished with eight point s each, while sophomore Fran Rafferty and Knowles finished with seven.

Lemons joined Dulac with seven rebounds each.

Junior Stefan Thompson led four Statesmen (23-6) in double figures with 22 points. Sophomore Richie Bonney added 17 in the loss.