truTv to air Coaches vs. Cancer Classic
Michigan State headlines field at Barclays Center on Nov. 22-23
truTV will exclusively televise the 2013 Coaches vs. Cancer Classic on Friday and Saturday from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Action will tip off with a doubleheader when Oklahoma takes on Seton Hall at 7 p.m. ET Friday, followed by Michigan State -- currently the No. 1-ranked team in the country -- against Virginia Tech.
Coverage will continue Saturday with the Consolation Game at 7 p.m., followed by the 2013 Coaches vs. Cancer Classic Championship Game. Brian Anderson will call the games on truTV alongside analysts Greg Anthony and Steve Smith with Craig Sager reporting courtside and Matt Winer hosting halftime programming throughout the event.
As part of truTV’s coverage of the tournament, the network will feature a story on Oklahoma head coach Lon Kruger and members of his Sooners team as they visit patients at the Children's Hospital at OU Medical Center.
Satellite and Telco affiliates channel information (nationwide)
• DIRECTV: truTV -- 246 | truTV HD -- 246-1
• Dish Network: tru TV -- 204 | truTV HD -- 9430
• Verizon: truTV -- 183 | truTV HD -- 683
• AT&T: tru TV -- 164 | truTV HD -- 1164
truTV and truTV HD Channel Designations in the team markets
• Michigan State, Lansing, Mich.: Comcast -- 98 | truTV -- 171 | truTV HD -- 247
• Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Va.: Comcast -- 69 | truTV -- 841
• Oklahoma, Norman, Okla.: Cox -- 48; truTV -- 760
• Seton Hall, South Orange, N.J.: Comcast -- 187; truTV -- 841