1. Baylor (1): If the Bears beat Kansas this weekend they can likely lock up the No. 1 overall seed.
2. Gonzaga (2): The Zags continue to get everyone’s best shot and yet keep plowing through the improved WCC.
14. Louisville (5): The Cardinals had a brutal week, losing to Georgia Tech and Clemson.
15. Michigan (20): The Wolverines have won three in a row and Isaiah Livers is back to being an offensive force.
17. Seton Hall (11): The Pirates have had a rough go in the Big East this past week. But they should ultimately be fine.
18. Villanova (32): The Wildcats righted themselves in the Big East with the win over Marquette.