LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- No. 21 Wisconsin-Parkside went down on Saturday to Bellarmine, 82-79. The Rangers held a 22-point lead midway through the first half but saw the Knights get hot in the second half, scoring 53 points.

UW-Parkside is now 13-4 overall and 6-3 in the Great Lakes Valley Conference. The Knights improved to 8-9 overall and 2-7 in league play.

Jadee Rooney led the Rangers with 24 points while Brittany Beyer had 18. Endisch joined the pair in double figures with 15.

No. 2 Clayton St. 93, Armstrong At. 48
No. 3 Edinboro 68, Slippery Rock 37
No. 6 Bentley 88, New Haven 68
No. 8 Northeastern St. 67, Lindenwood 54
No. 10 Wayne St. (Mich.) 74, Ohio Dom. 70
No. 12 Ashland 63, Lake Superior 45
No. 18 IUP 59, Mercyhurst 55 (OT)
Bellarmine 82, No. 21 UW-Parkside 79
Complete Scoreboard

Therese Montano and Kylie Brady each finished with 21 points as the Knights shot 52 percent from the floor. The 82 points were the most allowed by the Rangers this season.

The Rangers jumped out to leads of 17-4 and 33-11 to seemingly take control. Jaleesa Trussell's lay-up with 5:10 left in the first half gave the Rangers a 22-point cushion.

Bellarmine started its comeback at the end of the first half trimming 10 points off the lead and making it 41-29 at the break.

Parkside maintained a nine-point lead nearly midway through the second half on a pair of free throws by Trussell. From there Bellarmine went on an 11-0 run to take its first lead of the game.

The Knights opened up a six-point lead on a few occasions but the Rangers kept fighting back.

The deficit bounced around four points until a late Ranger run gave Parkside a chance to win. Endisch knocked down a 3-pointer with 53 seconds left to cut the margin one at 80-79.

The Rangers answered with a defensive stop and rebound before calling a 30-second timeout.

Rooney's final shot with three seconds left caromed off the rim and Endisch was unable to corral the rebound. Brady marched to the line with 0.7 seconds left and hit two to finish the game.

Rooney's desperation heave at the buzzer wasn't to be and the Rangers came up just short.