Michigan head coach Jim Harbaugh and legendary wrestler Ric Flair have struck up a friendship on social media in recent months, and the Wolverines announced that The Nature Boy will attend the Wolverines’ National Signing Day festivities next week.
Flair headlines a list of several celebrity guests that will be in attendance. Some other notables include:
• Derek Holland (MLB pitcher)
• Mike Shanahan (former NFL head coach)
• Denard Robinson (football alum/NFL running back)
• Jon Jansen (football alum/analyst)
• Brad Keslowski (NASCAR driver)
• Lou Holtz (football analyst)
• Jack Kennedy (football alum/musician)
• Desmond Howard (football alum/analyst)
• Todd McShay (football analyst)
• Jessica Szohr (actress)
• Josh Gracin (musician)
That's quite a list. Harbaugh went 10-3 in his first season at the helm in Ann Arbor.