UCF and Arkansas State will meet for just the second time ever when they collide in the AutoNation Cure Bowl. UCF won the first-ever meeting back in 1991, 31-20.
UCF (6-6) vs. Arkansas State (7-5)
Dec. 17, 2016
Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Fla.
How to watch
Game time: 5:30 p.m. ET
TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
Live stream: You can live stream the game here.
Players to watch
-Wide receiver Tre’Quan Smith leads the Knights with 808 receiving yards and five touchdowns. He’s the only UCF pass catcher with more than 350 yards through the air.
-Red Wolves running back Warren Wand rushed for a team-high 867 yards and seven touchdowns and added 278 receiving yards with three touchdowns.
- UCF closed the season losing two straight and three of its last five games.
- This is UCF’s eighth bowl game in the 21-year history of Division I football at the school.
- The Knights have bounced back in a big way with a 6-6 record after going 0-12 last season.
- UCF’s rushing attack averaged just 3.7 yards per carry this season.
- Arkansas State needs a win to cap its third season in the last four with at least eight wins.
- The Red Wolves have played in bowl games in six straight seasons; over the last five, they’re just 2-3.
- Arkansas State opened the season 0-4, then finished 7-1 the rest of the way.
- The Red Wolves boasted a top-25 scoring defense as they allowed just 22.2 points per game during the regular season.
- Red Wolves center Devin Mondie is questionable with a shoulder injury.
- Arkansas State linebacker Trent Ellis is questionable with an undisclosed injury.
- Red Wolves defensive lineman Waylon Roberson is questionable with a knee injury.
- Arkansas State defensive lineman Chase Robison is questionable with an undisclosed injury.