Boise State vs. Baylor: How to watch, live stream, game time for the Cactus Bowl
After falling in the Air Force to cap their regular season, the Broncos look to finish strong as they take on Baylor in the Motel 6 Cactus Bowl. This marks the first-ever meeting between the programs.
Boise State (10-2) vs. Baylor (6-6)
Dec. 27, 2016
Chase Field, Phoenix, Arizona
How to watch
Game time: 10:15 p.m. ET
TV channel: ESPN
Live stream: You can live stream the game here.
Players to watch
- Boise State’s Jeremy McNichols is a dynamic talent. He rushed for 1,663 yards and 23 touchdowns while also adding 450 yards and four receiving touchdowns. He’s the nation’s fifth-leading rusher.
- KD Cannon is Baylor’s leading receiver with 989 yards and 11 touchdowns this season. He’s averaged 13.5 yards per reception and is in search of his second 1,000-yard season, but first since 2014.
- Boise State’s two losses this season came by a combined nine points.
- This is Boise State’s 17th bowl trip in the 21-year history of Division I football at the school; in the previous 16 bowl games, the Broncos are 11-5.
- Boise State has won six of its last seven bowl games.
- This is the first Cactus Bowl trip for Boise State and second for Baylor.
- Baylor’s first points of this game will be its first ever in a Cactus Bowl; the Bears were shut out 24-0 in their previous trip, on Dec. 31, 1991.
- Baylor won its first six games, then lost its last six (6-6).
- Baylor running back Terence Williams is probable with a knee injury.
- Bears defensive end Xavier Jones is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Baylor safety Davion Hall is questionable with concussion-like symptoms.
- Bears wide receiver Pooh Stricklin is questionable with a leg injury.