Colorado vs. Oklahoma State: How to watch, live stream, game time for the Alamo Bowl
After falling in the Big 12 Championship to in-state foe Oklahoma, the No. 12 Cowboys look to close their season on a high note when they take on No. 10 Colorado in the Valero Alamo Bowl at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Tex. Colorado was throttled 41-10 in the Pac-12 Championship.
Oklahoma State (9-3) vs. Colorado (10-3)
Dec. 29, 2016
Alamodome, San Antonio, TX
How to watch
Game time: 9 p.m. ET
TV Channel: ESPN
Live stream: You can live stream the game here.
Players to watch
- Cowboys quarterback Mason Rudolph threw for 3,777 yards, 25 touchdowns and just four interceptions this season. This marked Rudolph’s second 3,000-yard season in a row and he ranked eighth in the FBS in passing yards.
- Buffaloes junior running back Phillip Lindsay rushed for 1,189 yards and 16 touchdowns this season. The yardage total surpassed what he accumulated during his freshman and sophomore seasons combined (1,044).
- Colorado’s title game loss ended a six-game winning streak; Oklahoma State’s loss in the title game snapped a seven-game winning streak.
- Rudolph’s preferred target is James Washington, who has caught 62 passes for 1,209 yards and nine touchdowns to rank 14th in the country in receiving yards.
- Oklahoma State is in search of its second 10-win season in a row.
- The is the Cowboys’ 11th straight trip to bowl season and 14th in the last 15 years; in the previous 13 trips since 2002, Oklahoma State is 7-6.
- Oklahoma State is 1-2 all-time in Alamo Bowls, winning in 2010 and losing in 2004 and 1997; Colorado is 0-1, with a loss in 2002 to Brooks Bollinger and the Wisconsin Badgers.
- The Cowboys boast the No. 9 passing attack in the country with 322.8 yards per game.
- The Buffaloes have already won 10 games for their first 10-win season since 2001; with a win, they’ll clinch their first 11-win season since going 11-1 in 1994.
- Colorado is playing in its first bowl game since losing the Independence Bowl after the 2007 season; the Buffaloes haven’t won a bowl game since the 2004 Houston Bowl.
- The Buffaloes peaked at No. 9 this year -- their highest ranking since getting to No. 7 during the 2002 season.
- Cowboys offensive lineman Larry Williams is questionable with an ankle injury.
- Colorado quarterback Sefo Liufau is probable with an ankle injury.