After an exciting college football season, the final two teams remain. The Georgia Bulldogs took on Oklahoma in a double-overtime battle and overcame a 17-point deficit to emerge Rose Bowl champions. Alabama thwarted reigning champion Clemson to secure its position in the College Football Playoff's final game.
Georgia is searching for its first national title in almost 40 years, while Alabama is competing in its sixth title game in nine seasons.
Here's where and when to watch the game:
*All times Eastern
Monday, Jan. 8
Game time: 8 p.m. ET
Where: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
Where to watch: ESPN, Stream live on the WatchESPN app
How to listen: ESPN Radio (Channel 80 on SiriusXM)
There are alternate broadcasts across 10 additional platforms, which are all available on the ESPN app.
- ESPNU's Voices expanded, with five ESPN-centric shows. Guests include Dan Le Batard, Scott Van Pelt, NFL Live crew, Rachel Nichols and numerous New York-based commentators. The five ESPN-centric shows are The Dan Le Batard Show, SportsCenter, NFL Live, ESPN at LA Live and The Cool Room-NYC.
- Homers telecasts with former Alabama All-American safety Landon Collins and former Georgia All-SEC quarterback Aaron Murray.
- Coaches Film Room with Mike Bobo, Pat Fitzgerald, Kevin Sumlin and other coaches.
- Command center and data center available.
- ESPN3 will specialize in alternate views, such as sky cam, high sky cam and All-22, among other views.