It was an important week for College Football Playoff hopes. Below, find the CFP Top 25 rankings, scores and schedule for Week 13.
No. 10 Ohio State routed No. 4 Michigan, 62-39, to clinch a spot in the Big Ten Championship Game against No. 19 Northwestern. In another wild game, No. 22 Texas A&M beat No. 7 LSU in the highest-scoring game in FBS history.
College Football Playoff rankings: Week 13 Top 25 scores, schedule
Here is the full schedule of games for Week 13 CFP ranked teams. All of the game times are in ET and are played on Saturday unless otherwise noted.
RELATED: Latest CFP Top 25
This schedule will be updated as games finish. Click on the games for live stats:
- No. 1 Alabama 52, Auburn 21
- No. 2 Clemson 56, South Carolina 35
- No. 3 Notre Dame 24, Southern California 17
- No. 10 Ohio State 62, No. 4 Michigan 39
- No. 5 Georgia 45, Georgia Tech 21
- No. 6 Oklahoma 59, No. 13 West Virginia 56 (Friday)
- No. 22 Texas A&M 74, No. 7 LSU 72 (7OT)
- No. 16 Washington 28, No. 8 Washington State 15 (Friday)
- No. 9 UCF 38, South Florida 10 (Friday)
- No. 11 Florida 41, Florida State 14
- No. 12 Penn State 38, Maryland 3
- No. 14 Texas 24, Kansas 17 (Friday)
- No. 15 Kentucky 56, Louisville 10
- No. 17 Utah 35, BYU 27
- No. 18 Mississippi State 35, Ole Miss 3 (Thursday)
- No. 19 Northwestern 24, Illinois 16
- No. 20 Syracuse 42, Boston College 21
- No. 23 Boise State 33, No. 21 Utah State 24
- Miami 24, No. 24 Pitt 3
- No. 25 Iowa State 42, Kansas State 38
College Football Playoff rankings: Top 25 for Week 13
Below are the current CFP Top 25 rankings. They are the fourth set of CFP rankings this season:
- Alabama: 11-0
- Clemson: 11-0
- Notre Dame: 11-0
- Michigan: 10-1
- Georgia: 10-1
- Oklahoma: 10-1
- LSU: 9-2
- Washington State: 10-1
- UCF: 10-0
- Ohio State: 10-1
- Florida: 8-3
- Penn State: 8-3
- West Virginia: 8-2
- Texas: 8-3
- Kentucky: 8-3
- Washington: 8-3
- Utah: 8-3
- Mississippi State: 7-4
- Northwestern: 7-4
- Syracuse: 8-3
- Utah State: 10-1
- Texas A&M: 7-4
- Boise State: 9-2
- Pitt: 7-4
- Iowa State: 6-4
College Football Playoff rankings: Prediction
There aren't many games remaining until the final CFP rankings are out.
But this week is making the CFP picture a little more cloudy. With Ohio State routing Michigan in Columbus, the Buckeyes will knock out the Wolverines from making the semifinals.
Michigan follows Washington State as a contender going into the week that is now out of the picture. With Washington State's home loss to Washington, the Cougars will have to settle for being a top team in the at-large pool for a New Year's Six game. Expect the Fiesta Bowl.
But if the final CFP spot is between Ohio State and Oklahoma, how would it go? Would the committee clearly favor one of the other? Right now, Ohio State is only No. 10 while Oklahoma is sixth, but the Buckeyes will move up considerably after beating Michigan. Ohio State hasn't looked that great otherwise, but a win against Michigan will rank among the best of the season — by any team.
Also this week, No. 3 Notre Dame closed out an undefeated regular season by winning at Southern California. Because the Irish aren't in a conference, Notre Dame should feel safe at 12-0 and seem headed to the CFP semifinals.
Here's how we predict the CFP and New Year's Six Game will look:
- Peach Bowl: Florida vs. Penn State
- Fiesta Bowl: Washington State vs. UCF
- Rose Bowl: Michigan vs. Washington
- Sugar Bowl: Georgia vs. Oklahoma
- Cotton Bowl (Semifinal): Alabama vs. Ohio State
- Orange Bowl (Semifinal): Clemson vs. Notre Dame