- Will there be a team that doesn't win its conference championship in the CFP?
- Do recent record-breaking games make 2014 the ‘Year of the Running Back’?
- Will the playoff committee value hard-fought win more than blowout?
- With Michigan State's loss, does the Big Ten still have a chance at the playoff?
- Can the SEC still have two teams earn berths in the College Football Playoff?
- Should the wide receiver position be given more Heisman consideration?
- Will the Big 12 be the odd one out of the inaugural College Football Playoff?
- Should Florida State have lost its top ranking to new No. 1 Mississippi State?
- Will there be an undefeated team in this year's College Football Playoff?
- Is the midseason a good time for changes to the coaching staff?
- Will a team that's not in the power five conferences be represented in the CFP?
- Have things sorted themselves out or will the top ten continue to jumble?
- Room for out-of-conference rivalries in college football's new world order?
- After the SEC, which is the best conference in college football?
- College Football Playoff: Should only conference champions play for title?
1 of 1