First D-III Regional Rankings Released
Feb. 16, 2010
INDIANAPOLIS - The NCAA Division III Men’s Ice Hockey Committee has released its first regional ranking with records through Sunday, February 14. Approximately one-third of the institutions from each region are ranked. Teams are ranked based on the following primary criteria:
• Win-loss percentage against regional opponents.
• Strength-of-schedule (only contests versus regional competition) to include:
Opponents’ Average Winning Percentage (OWP)
Opponents’ Opponents’ Average Winning Percentage (OOWP)
• In-region head-to-head competition.
• In-region results versus common regional opponents.
• In-region results versus regionally ranked teams.
The national selection call will be Sunday evening, March 7.
|East Region||Region Record||Overall|
|West Region||Region Record||Overall|