Here are the numbers you need to know in women's college hockey:
- Number of conference shutouts posted by Syracuse goalie Abbey Miller, tying a College Hockey America single-season record.
- Number of goals Penn State scored in the third period in Sunday's game to erase 4-0 deficit, marking largest comeback in Nittany Lion history.
The top Lindenwood in another shutout victory!— Syracuse Ice Hockey (@CuseIce) January 21, 2017
Syracuse improves to 8-2-2 in conference play & will host first-place RMU next weekend. pic.twitter.com/1Z4zhjVUWX
- Categories in which Wisconsin senior goaltender Ann-Renée Desbiens leads the country: wins (18), winning percentage (.925), goals-against average (0.75), save percentage (.957) and shutouts (10).
- Current point streak by Minnesota Duluth senior forward Ashleigh Brykaliuk, longest by a Bulldog since former All-American Caroline Ouellette — the leading scorer in Canadian Women's Hockey League (CWHL) history — also had a 15-game run from Oct. 18, 2003 to Jan. 10, 2004.
- Career shutouts for Bemidji State senior goaltender Brittni Mowat, one away from matching former All-American Zuzanna Tomcikova for the all-time program record.
- Career points against Colgate and Cornell by Harvard senior forward Sydney Daniels, including 11 goals. Harvard hosts the duo in a pair of televised games this weekend, appearing on ESPN3 on Friday at 6pm and NESN Saturday at 3pm.
- Champions to date of the Women’s Hockey Beanpot, with the 39th installment set to take place at Northeastern University this Tuesday. The host Huskies have won 16 tournament titles, most all time, followed by Harvard’s 14 championships, Boston College’s six, and one each by Boston University and Brown (1993).
- Points by Kelly Pannek during a just-ended, 20-game point streak (Oct. 14-Jan. 20). The NCAA's overall points leader this season with 49 (14g-35a), Minnesota's junior forward tallied 14 goals and 30 assists during her extended run.
- Number of games Clarkson goaltender Shea Tiley in her career, starting 97 of them. She has an all-time record of 66-20-12, which is the second most wins all-time at Clarkson. Tiley is currently 15th in the country in save percentage at .923 and 11th in goals against average at 1.76.
- Number of career points for Penn State senior Laura Bowman, who is set to become the first player in PSU history to reach that mark.
Period 3 - 19:03 | 4-4 | Laura Bowman ties it up for the Nittany Lions and has scored her 97th point in her career! pic.twitter.com/qVmHWfxW11— Penn State WHKY (@PennStateWHKY) January 22, 2017
- Career points for North Dakota senior forward Amy Menke (46g-53a), one shy of becoming the seventh 100-point scorer in program history.
- Number of career wins in Women’s Hockey East league play by current Providence head coach Bob Deraney and current Boston College head coach Katie Crowley.
RANKINGS: Wisconsin still on top
- Record for career wins in Women’s Hockey East league play, held by former New Hampshire head coach Brian McCloskey.
- Career wins for RIT head coach Scott McDonald.
- Career wins for women's college hockey's all-time winningest coach, Katey Stone, who is just one win from becoming the first head coach to reach 450 career victories. Harvard has tallied 11 Ivy titles, 14 Beanpot championships, 7 ECAC Hockey crowns and one national championship.