CARLISLE, Pa. -- After falling behind 4-1 in the first quarter, the Sea Gull defense only allowed five more goals in the final 45:36 of the game, and Salisbury defeated Dickinson 11-9 at Biddle Field, to advance to an NCAA Division III semifinal game for the fourth consecutive season.

The Gulls outscored the Red Devils 10-5 in the final three quarters and were led by juniors Rhett DePol and Greg Korvin, who both scored two goals and one assist. Senior midfielder Eric Kluge registered a team-best two assists.

Trailing 4-1 in the second quarter, senior attackman Stephen Norris found himself one on one with the goalkeeper, but had his shot saved, leading to a transition goal by Dickinson's Jack O'Connor. Just more than two minutes later, Dashiell took a pass from DePol in transition and scored on the crease, starting a 4-0 run for the Sea Gulls to end the half.

"We got the ball inside more than we have all year," Salisbury head coach Jim Berkman said. "Once we stopped giving up fast breaks, the score was tied."

Norris scored two during the run to lead the Gulls back, as they tied the game at five. He followed Dashiell's goal with another fastbreak score; senior defender Brett Baer picked up a ground ball, ran the length of the field for the clear and passed to Norris on the crease.

Korvin scored less than a minute later, and Norris tied the game with his second with 1:44 left in the half.

At the half, the shot count was even, as Dickinson had a slight edge 20-15, but the Red Devils had won 8 of 12 faceoffs. The Sea Gulls regained control at the "X" in the second half, winning 7 of 12.

The Gulls took control of the game with a five-goal third quarter. Dickinson's Brian Cannon netted the second half's first goal, and the teams traded the first four scores of the quarter, before Salisbury netted the final three to take a 10-7 lead heading into the final period.

Kluge and Smith ripped 15-yard shots at the 4:35 and 2:49 marks, respectively, before senior attackman Evan Hammersly drove right to plant a shot in the left side of the cage before the end of the quarter.

Dickinson scored two in the fourth to cut the lead to 10-9, but an unassisted goal by DePol capped the win.

Junior goalkeeper Alex Taylor played all 60 minutes and made 14 saves in the win.