CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Casey Quinn scored seven goals and Amy Halls became the first 200-point scorer in program history as the Slippery Rock earned a 13-12 comeback win at Queens Saturday in non-conference action.

The win was the second in three days for Slippery Rock, which opened the year with a 15-11 win against Belmont Abbey Thursday night. Queens, which held a 7-3 lead early and a 10-8 advantage with just over 22 minutes to play, drops to 4-5 on the season.

Quinn was dominant to lead Slippery Rock, netting a game-high seven goals on eight shots and also picking up team-highs of four ground balls and three caused turnovers.

Halls tallied two goals to bring her career-scoring tally to 201 points, becoming the first to reach the milestone in school history.

Holly Webb, Morgan Pettit, Katie Roof and Paige Costantino each scored one goal and Emma VanDenburg and Lauren Laubach each handed out one assist to cap The Rock's scorers.

Natalie Crenshaw played the first 40:26 of the game in goal for SRU and allowed 10 goals while making four saves. Elizabeth Byrne came into the game for the final 19:34 to earn her first collegiate win. She allowed two goals and made five saves, including two in the final minute of play.

Slippery Rock finished the game with advantages of 31-29 in total shots and 17-10 in draw controls. The Rock was successful on 11-of-18 clear attempts. Queens posted a 28-25 edge in ground balls and was successful on 12-of-26 clear attempts.

The hosts were led by a six-goal effort from Brittany Philip. Brittany Barnwell added two goals and one assist and Jessica Rooney scored two goals as well. Chelsea Lankshire took the loss in goal after allowing 13 goals and recording 14 saves.

Queens scored the first two goals of the game to lead 2-0 eight minutes in. Back to back goals by Quinn notched the game at 2-2 with just under 20 minutes to play in the opening half, but Queens answered with a four goal run to make it 6-2 with 14:32 to play in the half.

Slippery Rock battled back and closed the half on a 5-1 run to send the game to halftime with the score tied at 7-7.

The teams traded goals to open the second half before Queens scored two unanswered goals to make it 10-8 with 22:16 to play.

Costantino and Quinn each tallied to tie it at 10-10 and again the teams traded goals to make it 11-11 with 8:34 to play.

Slippery Rock took its first lead of the game just seconds later when Pettit found the net off an assist from VanDenburg to make it 12-11 with 8:16 to go.

Queens tied the game with just six minutes to play before Quinn scored the game-winner with just 1:56 left in regulation.

Byrne was forced to make a save with 56 seconds left and another with just seven seconds left to preserve the win.