OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Trailing by two with two minutes to play in regulation, Limestone (20-1, 7-0 CC) rallied to force overtime and scored on an empty net in sudden death to earn an an 11-10 double-overtime victory on Saturday. The win advanced the Saints to the second NCAA Division II National Championship Game in program history.

With the victory, the Saints will face No. 1 and defending-champion LIU Post (19-0) on Sunday at 3 p.m. ET.

Trailing 10-8, Limestone won the draw control, but didn't keep the ball long as senior midfielder Chelsea Treat raced down the field and hammered home the Saints' ninth goal with 1:49 to play.

Thanks to a card on that goal, where Treat was pushed into the crease, Limestone retained possession and senior midfielder Jessie Aguglia took full advantage as she delivered the equalizer with 1:13 to play.

Throughout the six minutes of overtime, Limestone was on defense for the entire time as Rollins could not convert on several scoring opportunities. Following that first overtime, the teams moved to sudden death.

Limestone took advantage of an early possession in the second OT. With 10.5 seconds on the clock, a rare foul on Rollins keeper left an open net for the Saints. Chelsea Treat drilled the shot home past three charging Tars.

Treat led the way the entire game for the Saints as she recorded a game-high four goals and three draw controls. Sophomore midfielder Sam McCarrick and junior attack Sarah Oor each had a pair of scores. Senior attack Sylvia Queener chipped in with two assists. Aguglia, senior midfielder Brittany Howard and senior midfielder Chelsea Hargett each had solo scores.

Senior goalkeeper Rashelle McLellan played all 68:49, allowing 10 goals and making six saves to move to 20-1 overall on the season.

Rollins got on the board first off a Ginevra Czech goal just 1:12 in before Chelsea Hargett knotted it at one off of a free-position attempt at 27:18. The score stayed that way for the next 12:30 until Treat registered her 63rd of the season off an assist from Sylvia Queener to make it 2-1 at the 14:48 mark.

The Tars notched the equalizer as Sophie Townsend found Caroline Lamere to tie it at two with 7:25 on the clock before Limestone drilled back-to-back unassisted scores. The first of those came from Oor at 5:53 with a shot from the left side, followed by senior midfielder Brittany Howard going up the middle to make it 4-2.

Rollins went on the offensive as Tyler Thomas took a pass from Lamere to make it 4-3 at 3:04. Erica Pagliarulo connected for her 41st goal to tie it at four with 16 seconds to play in the first half.

After seeing their lead disappear behind a late first-half rally, Limestone's McCarrick exploded for back-to-back scores, the first coming at 27:16 off a spin-shot right in front of the net, and the second less than a minute later to take a 6-4 lead.

The Tars battled back to within one off a goal by Sophie Townsend at 25:20, but Treat answered with her 64th of the season at 22:43, pushing the lead to 7-5. Lamere answered by converting on her 36th goal of the season 18 seconds later. Erica Pagliarulo tied the match with a free-position goal at 16:28.

Limestone answered right back 11 seconds later with a man-up goal by Oor, giving the Saints back the lead at 8-7. Townsend struck again, however, deadlocking the game at eight with a goal at 13:42. Four minutes later, Rollins took its first lead since 1-0 when Kelly Thayer connected for the go-ahead goal off a pass from Caroline Lamere.

From there, the Tars' defense stepped up and allowed just two shots, one a free-position attempt in the next 7:33. With 2:04 on the clock, on a restart, Rollins took advantage of the Saints' defense being out of position as Czech put it home on an empty net to make it a two-goal game, setting the stage for Limestone's comeback.

Lamere led the way for Rollins with two goals and a pair of assists, while Townsend had two goals and an assist. Czech and Pagliarulo each had a pair of scores, while Elyse De Lisle played all 68:49 and allowed 11 goals and made seven saves.