LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- No. 7 Louisville scored a last-minute goal to defeat Central Arkansas 3-2 in Cardinal Park. The Cardinals scored two goals in the second half to come from behind and beat the Bears. Louisville improves to 4-1-0 on the year while Central Arkansas falls to 1-3-0.

Louisville got off to a slow start to begin the match and Central Arkansas was able to take advantage. The Bears took a shot on goal just a minute and a half into the match but Andre Boudreaux collected it for the save. In the 11th minute, the Bears' Mickey Segura blasted a shot past from 25 yards out, getting past Boudreaux to put Central Arkansas up 1-0.

With a scuffle in front of the goal after a free kick, Chase Rodgers headed the ball in to score the equalizer for the Cards in the 12th minute. The Cardinal defense had to stay on their toes the first half. In the 24th minute Denmark Gillings blasted a shot from 15 yards out that went just high. Kenney Walker had a shot on the next possession that went high.

No. 3 Connecticut 1, Southern Methodist 0
TULSA, Okla. -- No. 3 Connecticut continued its undefeated start to the 2011 season and advanced to 5-0 with a 1-0 victory against Southern Methodist in the final game of the Hurricane Classic in Tulsa, Okla. Junior Max Wasserman scored the lone goal of the match to give the Huskies their third shutout of the season.

"I thought our guys were very resilient this weekend. These were two NCAA tournament teams. SMU and Tulsa are going to win a lot of games this year. I was pleased with our mentality on the road," said head coach Ray Reid. .

The Connecticut defense stifled SMU throughout the contest. Freshman goalkeeper Andre Blake needed to make just one save to earn the shutout.

No. 5 Creighton 1, DePaul 0
CHICAGO -- It took extra time on Sunday, but No. 5 Creighton remained unbeaten and unscored upon in 2011 with a 1-0 double. Sophomore transfer Bruno Castro scored the game-winning goal with just 95 seconds left in the second overtime to help the Bluejays improve to 5-0-0 with their fifth consecutive shutout to start the season.

In a physical match, which featured a total of 47 fouls and four yellow cards, the Bluejays came out victorious by continuing to attack the Blue Demons (1-3-0) defense.  After a scoreless regulation, the Bluejays attempted two shots in the first overtime, including a header attempt by Dion Acoff which was saved by DePaul goalkeeper Joe Ferrari.

No. 6 UC Santa Barbara 0, Villanova 0
SANTA BARBARA, Calif. -- No. 6 UC Santa Barbara posted its third consecutive shutout on Sunday afternoon as it battled to a 0-0 draw against visiting Villanova at Meredith Field at Harder Stadium.

With the tie, the Gauchos now stand at 4-0-1 on the season and stretch their home unbeaten streak to 14 consecutive games. The Wildcats now carry a 2-1-2 mark.

Both team's defenses were potent across the 110 minutes, but the match did see several missed opportunities on both ends.

The Gauchos out-shot Villanova, 3-2, in overtime, but neither team managed to break the deadlock as they settled for the draw.

No. 9 UC Irvine 4, Illinois-Chicago 2
CHICAGO -- No. 9 UC Irvine weathered a wild first half to hammer home a pair of strikes in the second half and remained undefeated with a 4-2 victory against Illinois-Chicago.

The Flames (2-3-0) flew out of the gates with a couple early shots and a score from Zach Kaleta off a corner kick in the fourth minute.

Irvine (6-0-0) tied it up quickly with a ball played in the box by Enrique Cardenas that set up Christian Hernandez in the 13th minute.

Cardenas put away his third goal of the weekend and the eventual game-winner in the 58th minute making it 3-2 in favor of Anteaters.

No. 10 Indiana 2, Denver 1
SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Goals from Chris Estridge and Alec Purdie gave No. 10 Indiana its fourth consecutive victory with a 2-1 win against Denver (0-2-2) at the Mike Berticelli Memorial Tournament.

Estridge gave Indiana a 1-0 lead in the seventh minute with a shot from the end line that went across the front of the goal and into the lower right corner. Purdie earned his second assist of the year, bringing the ball through the defense before laying off to Estridge.

The second goal came in the 23rd minute when Purdie was in the right place at the right time, putting home a misplayed ball by Denver goalkeeper Mark Aguirre. It looked as if the Aguirre would punch the ball to safety, but the ball looped up and ended up in front of Purdie who put home his fourth goal of the season. It also marks his third goal of the weekend.

Game information and photos compiled from athletic department websites.