STORRS, Conn. -- In front of a sell-out crowd of 5,100 fans at Morrone Stadium, No. 1 Connecticut earned a 0-0 draw with No. 24 Georgetown. The Huskies outshot Georgetown 18-8. UConn moves to 13-1-2 (4-1-2 Big East) while Georgetown falls to 9-3-4 (4-2-1 Big East).

Andre Blake needed just one save on the night and the Huskies dominated possession for 70 percent of Saturday's contest but lacked the finishing touch in the final third.

Colin Bradley had a decent chance for Connecticut in the 18th minute after a foul by Georgetown 10 yards past half. Max Wasserman bent in a free kick from the right side that was punched out by the GU keeper. Bradley hit the shot one-time from the top of the box, but his attempt went high.

UConn continued to pressure and worked the ball throughout the midfield and created the two best chances of the first 25 minutes.

After a give-and-go with Stephane Diop on the left side, Alvarez found space at the top of the box and ripped a shot towards the bottom-left corner. The shot was saved and Diop and Mamadou Doudou Diouf failed to communicate, squandering the chance for a rebound. Minutes later, Wasserman bent in a free kick from the left side. The ball found its way to Diop who headed towards an open net. A Georgetown defender stepped in front to clear the ball off the line.

No. 6 Creighton 1, SIU-Edwardsville 0
EDWARDSVILLE, Ill. -- No. 6 Creighton posted a 1-0 win in its final regular-season road match of the season at SIU Edwardsville on Saturday.

Sophomore Brent Kallman scored his first career goal in the 36th minute and senior goalkeeper Brian Holt helped the Bluejay defense to its 11th clean sheet in 15 matches, as a pair of Creighton shots late in the match hit the post and the Bluejays outshot the Cougars 20-8.

The win was Creighton's second on the MVC road this week, improving to 2-1-0 in Missouri Valley Conference play and 13-2-0 overall.  The loss for SIUE dropped the Cougars to 1-3-1 in MVC action and 7-6-3 on the season.

No. 7 UC Irvine 1, Cal State Fullerton 0
IRVINE, Calif. --- An action-packed match was without a goal until the fourth minute of overtime as freshman Cameron Iwasa scored his first career goal to lift UC Irvine to a win against Cal State Fullerton 1-0 at Anteater Stadium Saturday night.

The matchup was played pretty evenly throughout. Both schools would trade shots, saves, fouls, and corner kicks. Each team had six shots going into the half with UCI's (13-4-0, 5-2-0) first four coming on goal.

Miguel Ibarra had two of them including one from point blank that was batted back out by Titan keeper, Trevor Whiddon.

Cal State Northridge 3, No. 8 UCLA 2
LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Junior forward Chandler Hoffman scored two first half goals for the Bruins, but it wasn't enough as No. 8 UCLA was upset by Cal State Northridge 3-2 on Saturday night.

With the loss, UCLA now falls to 10-4-1 overall while Cal State Northridge improved to 7-7-1 with the win.

The Matadors struck first in the 33rd minute when Christian Gonzalez found the back of net off of a pass from Thomas Ramos to put Northridge up 1-0. But UCLA responded as Chandler Hoffman scored twice in five minutes, scoring first off of a through ball from Fernando Monge in the 38th minute and then scoring in the 43rd minute off of a volley after a receiving a headed pass from Andy Rose, to give UCLA a 2-1 lead going into the half. Hoffman now has 13 goals in 14 matches this year, making him the highest scoring Bruin since Matt Taylor had 14 goals in 2003.

No. 9 South Florida 2, Villanova 1
TAMPA -- Dom Dwyer and Brenton Griffiths scored in the final period to help No. 9 South Florida extend its lead in the Big East Red Division with a 2-1 victory againtst Villanova for the Bulls' six consecutive win. The Bulls (11-2-2, 6-0-1) are undefeated in their past nine games and haven’t lost since Sept. 9.

Villanova (4-8-4, 2-4-1) struck first with a goal by Kevin Garcia in the 17th minute and headed into halftime with a 6-5 shot advantage.

The Bulls got rolling in the 50th minute when Dom Dwyer headed home his Big East-leading 14th goal of the season off an assist by Ben Sweat.

USF took the lead about 21 minutes later on Griffith’s score that was assisted by Ashani Fairclough and Morten Benestad. Fairclough threw his body at the ball, which deflected off his head and into the firing range of Griffiths.

Game information and photos compiled from athletic department websites.