GLENSIDE, Pa. -- Freshman Joe Cellitti scored twice and Stevens ran its shutout streak past the 1,000-minute mark as the Ducks topped Haverford College 3-0 in the second round of the 2012 NCAA Division III Championship. Senior Zach Adler scored the third goal and assisted on the second for Stevens.

The Ducks jumped ahead quickly. On the left side, Dunbar overcame a 10-yard head-start by a Haverford defender and outraced him to the ball. Dunbar's speed led to a breakaway for the Ducks; he centered the ball to a wide-open Joe Cellitti, who shook the goalkeeper and buried the ball for the early Stevens lead. It was Dunbar's third assist and Cellitti's eighth goal of the year.

With 30 minutes to go in the first, the Ducks lined up for a corner kick. As Zach Adler curled the ball in the air, Cellitti streaked uncovered towards the nearside post and headed it past the keeper for his second goal in six minutes. With the assist, Adler earned his fourth point in the NCAA tournament.

In addition to the lead on the scoreboard, the Ducks dominated possession in the opening minutes as well, with the direction of play heavily slanted towards the Haverford goal.

With 20 minutes to go in the period, the Fords showed their first sustained pressure, but goalkeeper Paul Killian and Harrison Kane each had a clear to keep Haverford off the board.

At the break, Stevens led in shots 7-5, but Haverford had taken two more corner kicks. Fouls showed the most disparity, with the Fords racking up seven to Stevens' two. Both goalkeepers had come up with one save each.

Haverford had the first opportunity of the second half when the Fords earned a foul call deep in the Stevens end, but the ensuing header went wide of the Stevens cage.

In the final period, Leonardo Casas had a give-and-go with Dunbar that allowed the defenseman to control the ball on the Haverford back line. Casas fed the ball to Adler at the top of the box, where he cranked a shot past the keeper for his second score of the weekend and a 3-0 Duck lead.

Though Stevens continued to play as aggressively, the Ducks did not allow Haverford a second-half shot until 10 minutes remained in the match, effectively shutting down the Ford offense with ball possession.

Stevens moves on to the NCAA Round of 16 for a consecutive season, facing Scranton on Saturday.