BLACKSBURG, Va. -- Virginia Tech’s Kelly Conheeney scored in the 50th minute of play as the unranked Hokies upset No. 8 North Carolina on Sunday afternoon before a crowd of 1,432 at Thompson Field.  This marked the second consecutive trip to Blacksburg for the Tar Heels when they finished on the wrong end of a 1-0 score against an unranked Virginia Tech team.

Virginia Tech outshot the Tar Heels 15-14 while UNC had a 9-3 edge in corner kicks.  All nine UNC corner kicks came in the second half.

The Hokies had the edge in the first half, repeatedly putting pressure on the Tar Heel goal but were unable to slip any shots past UNC starting goalkeeper Adelaide Gay.  The best Tar Heel scoring chance in the opening 45 minutes came at the 6:43 mark when Virginia Tech starting goalkeeper Dayle Colpitts made a save on a point blank shot by Kealia Ohai.  On the other end Jazmine Reeves was repeatedly attacking the UNC goal and had four shots in the opening half for the Hokies.

Early in the second half, Reeves set up the Virginia Tech goal with a run down the right side.  She fed Conheeney in the box and she finished into the low far corner past UNC goalkeeper Anna Sieloff, who had come on for the Tar Heels at halftime.  It was Conheeney’s 10th goal of the season.

Virginia Tech then turned the game over to its defense and to Colpitts who had a brilliant game, saving six shots overall including five in the second half.  Colpitts made a key save on a shot by Maria Lubrano in the 74th minute after the Tar Heel midfielder had slipped behind the Hokies’ defense.

At the 84:57 mark, Virginia Tech just missed extending its lead when Jazmine Reeves hit the left post with a shot that would have made it 2-0.  Anne Lumpkin followed up on the rebound but sent her shot just wide.

UNC had two more good looks at the goal in the last two minutes.  At 88:43, Amber Brooks sent a free kick from 22 yards out that was knocked away by Colpitts at the ball looked to curl inside the right post.  Colpitts also snuffed out UNC’s last chance when Maria Lubrano’s header in the box with 16 seconds left was snatched out of the air by Colpitts.

No. 1 Stanford 4, Colorado 1
PALO ALTO, Calif. -- Lindsay Taylor scored two goals for the second consecutive match, helping lift No. 1 Stanford to a 4-1 victory against Colorado in Pac-12 Conference action on Sunday afternoon at Laird Q. Cagan Stadium.

Taylor scored her conference-leading 13th and 14th goals of the season to help the Cardinal (16-0-1 overall, 8-0 Pac-12) build a 3-0 second-half lead.

Marjani Hing-Glover opened the scoring after intercepting a pass by the Colorado goalkeeper in the 11th minute, and Taylor scored next on a low hard shot from a through ball from freshman Chioma Ubogagu only three minutes later. Taylor tallied her second goal of the game in the 63rd minute to push the the Cardinal advantage to 3-0.

After a penalty kick by Kate Russell for Colorado (4-10-2, 1-6-1) in the 74th minute, Sydney Payne closed out the scoring by knocking in a rebound of Taylor McCann's shot off the crossbar in the 80th minute.

With three matches left in the regular season, Stanford can clinch its third consecutive Pac-12 title with a victory or draw at second-place Oregon State (6-2 Pac-12) on Friday. A victory would clinch it outright and a draw would clinch at least a share of the championship.

Although Stanford failed to earn a shutout, it has allowed only one goal in the run of play in its past 11 matches. The Cardinal also extended its regular-season unbeaten streak to 59, its home winning streak to 45, and its conference winning streak to 28.

No. 2 Oklahoma State 0, Texas A&M 0 (2OT)
COLLEGE STATION, Texas – Oklahoma State came up short of its first-ever win in College Station, but the No. 2 Cowgirls remained unbeaten on the season and their Big 12 Conference title hopes are still very much alive after battling Texas A&M to a 0-0 draw Sunday at Ellis Field.

With the tie, OSU’s record stands at 16-0-2, which includes a 5-0-2 mark in league play. If the Cowgirls win their regular season finale Thursday against Texas Tech in Stillwater, Oklahoma State would claim the conference championship.

OSU owned a 20-19 edge in shots against the Aggies (12-5-1, 5-1-1), and the Cowgirls also recorded 10 corner kicks to only one for TAMU. OSU junior goalie AD Franch racked up five saves for her seventh shutout of the season, which brought the Cowgirls’ season total to 13.

The Cowgirls had a prime scoring opportunity in the 23rd minute. Krista Lopez sent a long pass to a streaking Megan Marchesano, who beat her defender and had a one-on-one opportunity with TAMU goalie Jordan Day. Marchesano made a move to get a clearer shot at the goal, but her shot attempt was blocked by Day to keep the Cowgirls off the scoreboard.

TAMU had a chance of its own off a free kick in the 28th minute. Merritt Mathias sent the free kick into the box, but Megan Majewski’s shot was saved by Franch to thwart the Aggies.

Both teams recorded seven shots in the opening half, with the Aggies notching three saves and the Cowgirls two.With 19:27 left in regulation, the Aggies would get their best chance with a one-on-one opportunity of their own. But TAMU was also denied as Mathias’s 10-yard shot deflected off and over the crossbar.

OSU would get one more near score in regulation, this one coming with just 20 seconds remaining when Lopez delivered an attempt from eight-yards out that Day dove to save.

The Aggies got the first opportunity in overtime as just over a minute in, Kelley Monogue blasted a shot that sailed just over the crossbar. OSU would be denied in the 96th minute. This time it was Day saving a 12-yard shot off the right foot of Sarah Brown.

No. 3 Wake Forest 4, Clemson 0
CLEMSON, S.C. -- Rachel Nuzzolese scored two goals, including the game-winner, as No. 3 Wake Forest exploded for four second-half scores to down Clemson 4-0 on Sunday afternoon at Historic Riggs Field.

Wake Forest dictated the match from the outset and outshot Clemson 18-2. Alisha Woodson came close to giving the Deacons a lead right out of the gate, heading a cross off of the near post in the third minute.

Rachel Nuzzolese had a good chance in the 33rd minute, collecting a cross from India Winford eight yards from goal and firing a shot that was blocked by a Clemson defender. The Deacs came close again a few minutes later when a Tiger headed a Wake Forest corner kick off of her own cross bar. Stengel's follow-up attempt was blocked.

The Deacons finally took the lead in the 57th minute. India Winford made a hard run on the right, fought off a defender, and then whipped a cross across the mouth of goal that found Nuzzolese at the back post who tapped it into the vacant net.

Nuzzolese scored again on a similar play in the 68th minute. Marisa Park threw the ball in to Kristen Meier, who had slipped behind the defense at the goal line. Meier whipped the ball across the box and Nuzzolese again put it in from close range to extend the lead to 2-0.

Amanda Howell picked up her first goal of the season in the 75th minute. Riley Ridgik played a corner kick into the box that Clemson failed to clear. Kim Marshall headed the ball to Howell who finished it at the back post.

Meier tallied the Deacons' fourth score in the 81st minute. Annick McBryar played a through ball that sent Meier past the defense, and she dribbled around the keeper before slotting a shot into the empty net.

Aubrey Bledsoe had to make only one save en route to recording the shutout, extending her single-season school record mark to 11 clean sheets.

No. 4 Pepperdine 2, St. Mary's (Calif.) 1
MORAGA, Calif. -- No. 4 Pepperdine continued its record-setting season on Sunday as they defeated Saint Mary's 2-1 on the road to remain undefeated with a record of 13-0-4 and 5-0-0 mark in West Coast Conference play. The Waves were led by senior forward Laura Cole and freshman forward Amanda LeCave as they each netted goals in the first half to lead the Waves to victory.

The Waves continue their record-setting season as they extend their undefeated streak that stems back to the 2010 season to 18 games. The team is also currently on a 17-game undefeated streak on the season, the longest in school history. The previous record was 12 games in 2002.

The Waves got off to a fast start with a corner kick opportunity just 57 seconds into the first half followed by a second one at the 1:23 mark. Although the squad was unable to capitalize on those chances, the team continued to play on the Gaels' defensive half, pushing for a goal.

At the 16:22 mark freshman forward Lynn Williams got the ball at her feet from 25 yards out and fed it up to Cole who put the ball away from five yards out to put the Waves up 1-0. The goal was the fifth of Cole's senior campaign off Williams' team-leading eighth assist.

Both squads continued to fight as the Gaels were not going to go down easily on their home turf. At the 28:23 mark Vicki Shimkus got her head on the ball and forced Roxanne Barker to make her first save of the game. Less than six minutes later LeCave took a shot that floated over Gael goalkeeper Kate Brenot to the right corner of the goal for her first of the season, giving the Waves what proved to be a much-needed insurance goal.

The Waves went into halftime with a 2-0 lead. The squad outshot the Gaels 12-5 and earned seven corner kicks in the half. Barker finished with three saves.

In the second half the Waves continued to fight as they earned four corner kicks through 35 minutes in the second half. The Gaels were able to get on the board at the 85:11 mark when Jordan Marada took a shot from eight yards out on the left wing to put the score at 2-1. The Waves defensive line held tough through the tense final 4:49 to hold on for the 2-1 victory.

No. 6 Duke 3, No. 15 Maryland 1
DURHAM, N.C. -- No. 8 Duke tallied three second-half goals to rally past 15th-ranked Maryland by a 3-1 score on Sunday afternoon at Koskinen Stadium.

The defeat drops the Terrapins overall record to 9-4-4 and 3-4-2 in ACC play. The Blue Devils improve to 15-2-1 on the season including a 7-1-1 mark in conference action.

Maryland got off to a good start by opening up a 1-0 lead in the sixth minute of play. A Blue Devil foul gave the Terrapins a free kick, but junior Olivia Wagner's shot was blocked. The deflection, however, went to senior Lydia Hastings and the wide back finished the play to record her first goal of the season.

But after halftime the match was all Duke as the Blue Devils scored three times in a span of 15 minutes to open up a 3-1 advantage with 25 minutes left to play. Kelly Cobb, Kim DeCesare, and Mollie Pathman all notched goals to lift Duke to victory.

Senior goalkeeper Yewande Balogun made six saves for Maryland while Duke's Tara Campbell came on in relief of Emily Nahas midway through the first half and held the Terrapins scoreless the rest of the afternoon.

No. 7 UCLA 2, Arizona State 0
LOS ANGELES -- Sophomore Chelsea Stewart had a hand in both Bruin goals on Sunday, helping third-ranked UCLA to a 2-0 victory against Arizona State at Drake Stadium. The win completes a weekend sweep for the Bruins, who also defeated Arizona 6-1 on Friday evening.

UCLA (12-1-3; 5-1-2 Pac-12) got on the board in the 28th minute on Stewart's second goal of the season. After taking a pass from freshman Samantha Mewis, Stewart dribbled near the top of the box and unleashed an 18-yard shot into the upper right corner to give UCLA a 1-0 lead.

Seven minutes after Stewart's goal, sophomore Jenna Richmond notched her first score of the season on a close-range shot at the 34:25 mark. Stewart was credited with the assist on that goal.

UCLA outshot ASU, 18-9 on the day. It marks the 10th shutout of the season for the Bruins. Katelyn Rowland and Alana Munger each played 45 minutes in goal for UCLA, which has now won 11 in a row over ASU.

With the loss, the Sun Devils fall to 6-10 overall and 2-6 in the Pac-12.

No. 9 Memphis 3, Central Florida 0
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Christabel Oduro scored two goals for No. 9 Memphis (17-0-1, 9-0-1 C-USA) as the Lady Tigers clinched the Conference USA regular season championship outright with a 3-0 victory at UCF (10-3-5, 5-2-3) on Sunday.

Memphis goalie Elise Kuhar-Pitters recorded her single-season school record 12th clean sheet of the season with three saves in the match. Kuhar-Pitters made two key saves in the second half on shots by Nicolette Radovcic in the 63rd and 76th minute, respectively. Memphis tied the single-season school record for shutouts with the 12th this season and also ties the program record for wins in a season at 17.

Oduro gave the Lady Tigers a 1-0 lead in the 49th minute with her 10th tally of the season. Kylie Davis fired a shot in traffic and Oduro gathered the rebound in the center of the box and scored from 10 yards out. Davis was credited with her third assist of the season on the play.

Natalia Gomez-Junco added to the Memphis lead with a goal in the 71st minute. Gomez-Junco drew the keeper out of position and put away the goal to the open net. It was Gomez-Junco's seventh goal of the season and Bailey Pemroke was credited with her first assist of the season on the goal. Oduro added her second score of the game in the 85th minute to set the final margin at 3-0. Oduro found free space and booted in the goal from six yards out for her 11th goal of the season off an assist from Melissa Smith.

The Lady Tigers improve to 10-0-0 on the road this season, a single-season record for victories on the road and also the longest winning streak on the road in program history.

No. 10 Wisconsin 2, Indiana 0
MADISON, Wis. -- Tenth-ranked Wisconsin (10-5-3, 5-2-3 Big Ten) handed Indiana a 2-0 loss in Big Ten action on Sunday afternoon, and eliminating the Hoosiers (6-11-1, 2-8 Big Ten) from contention for the Big Ten Tournament. Cara Walls scored both goals for the Badgers.

The Hoosiers were able to get off a pair of shots in the first 20 minutes to stay with the Badgers but in the 21st minute, Walls stole a pass from IU goalkeeper Lindsay Campbell and put home her eighth goal of the season.

In the 58th minute, Orianica Velasquez took a penalty kick awarded to the Hoosiers but UW's keeper Michele Dalton was up to the task and made the save to swing the momentum back into the Badgers favor.

Then in the 70th minute, Walls put a shot on goal that Campbell was able to deflect but it went off the post and into the goal to put Wisconsin ahead 2-0.

Wisconsin held a 20-8 advantage in shots for the game and a 6-4 edge in shots on goal.

Campbell finished with four saves in goal for IU while Dalton also made four in goal for the Badgers.

Game information and photos compiled from athletic department websites.