BOCA RATON, Fla. -- Haylie Wagner and Sara Driesenga each hurled shutouts to power the No. 11 Michigan softball team past No. 22 Kentucky 3-0 and Florida Atlantic 2-0 in the Florida Atlantic Kickoff on Saturday at FAU Softball Stadium. U-M has not allowed a run in three consecutive games.

Wagner recorded her second consecutive shutout in the 3-0 win against Kentucky, hurling all 7.0 innings while giving up six hits and striking out three. Driesenga went the full seven innings against Florida Atlantic, allowing five hits and striking out two without allowing a walk.

Freshman catcher Lauren Sweet, sophomore outfielder Lyndsay Doyle and senior third baseman Amanda Chidester each recorded two hits on the day. U-M had 10 total hits on the day, eight coming against Kentucky and two against Florida Atlantic.

In the first game against Kentucky, Michigan scored all three of its runs in the second inning as Wagner drew an inning-opening walk and was replaced on the base path by junior outfielder Jaclyn Crummey. With Crummey advancing on Sweet's sacrifice bunt, junior second baseman Amy Knapp followed with a single up the middle to put runners on the corners.

After Knapp stole second, senior shortstop Stephanie Kirkpatrick doubled down the third-base line as the ball bounced fair right before the base, allowing both Crummey and Knapp to score. Doyle followed with a chopper to the second baseman, beating the throw and advancing Kirkpatrick to third. With Doyle attempting to steal second base, Kentucky's catcher tried to throw her out, allowing Kirkpatrick to score when the errant throw ended up in centerfield.

Kentucky led off with a double to start the seventh inning, but Kirkpatrick caught a liner at short and sophomore outfielder Nicole Sappingfield recorded the second out in foul territory. Michigan picked up the third out of the inning when Sweet picked off the UK base runner at third to seal the 3-0 win.

In the night game against FAU, Michigan scored two runs in the second inning, taking advantage of two errors and a double by Chidester. Doyle was the first Wolverine to get on base, reaching safely when the shortstop misplayed the ball. Evans grounded to the first baseman during the next at-bat, but the FAU player's throw to second base to get the lead runner sailed all the way to the fence in left-center. Doyle scored from first and Evans was held up at third but scored on Chidester's double to right-center.

Michigan's lead held up the rest of the contest, with the Owls only putting five players on base. In the final inning, a Florida Atlantic baserunner reached third, but the final batter grounded out to third base to end the game.