- WTEN Stanford, Vanderbilt to face off in champ
- WGLF Live updates from Day 4 of DI champ
- SOFT DI Super Regional field set | Bracket
- MLAX Saint Leo, Merrimack set for DII finals |
- BASE Golden Spikes semifinalists named | Poll
- WLAX Le Moyne defeats FSC for first DII title |
- MLAX DIII championship title game set |
- MLAX The college lacrosse FOGO explained |
DIII individual championships selections May 9, 2018 4:34 ET
INDIANAPOLIS — The NCAA Division III Women's Tennis Committee has selected the individuals who will compete in the singles and doubles competition of the 2018 NCAA Division III Women’s Tennis Championships...
DIII Women's Tennis Championships field May 7, 2018 12:42 ET
INDIANAPOLIS — The NCAA Division III Women’s Tennis Committee has selected the 49 teams that will compete in the 2018 NCAA Division III Women’s Tennis Championships.
MIT inches up as Top 10 remain the same April 26, 2018 1:09 ET
MIT jumped two spots, to No. 11, but the Top 10 teams in the nation went unchanged.
2017 DIII Tennis Championship: Individual Finals Recap May 27, 2017 8:41 ET
Eudice Chong of Wesleyan University captured the women's title, while Lubomir Cubo of Middlebury College won the men's at the 2017 DIII Men's and Women's Tennis Championship in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
2017 DIII Tennis Championship: Individual Finals Full Replay May 27, 2017 8:39 ET
Watch the full event replay of the individual finals at the 2017 DIII Men's and Women's Tennis Championship in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- DIII Tennis ChampionshipMay 21-26, 2018Biszantz Family Tennis CenterClaremont, CA