SIGN UP NOWGET UPDATESWomen's Ticket nformation
SIGN UP NOWGET UPDATESMen's Championship Alerts & Information
NC Women's Gymnastics Tickets
|Stay Connected||Sign Up for Updates||Info|
Tickets for the 2018 National Collegiate Women's Gymnastics Championships are now available. The championships will be held April 20-21 at Chaifetz Arena in St. Louis. All-session tickets, which provide the lowest cost per session, include admission to two sessions on Friday featuring the team semifinals as well as the finals for the individual event specialists and all-around competition, and the team finals on Saturday. Each session will be ticketed separately, and fans will be required to clear the building between sessions on Friday. Tickets will also available on a single-session basis for fans who are unable to attend all three sessions. Single-session tickets will be available March 15 to the public and March 13 to fans who have signed up for presale notifications. Sign up to receive updates on the championship!
The national championships will feature three different price levels. The majority of the 100-level is reserved for the competing institutions and their fans. The remainder of the 200-level will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Session 1: Friday, April 20 at noon
Session 2: Friday, April 20 at 6 p.m.
Session 3: Saturday, April 21 at 6 p.m.
*All times local time and subject to change.
- • Every person 3 years of age and older, must have a ticket to enter the facility. Entry will be at the venue's discretion unless proof of age is provided. Those under 2 must be accompanied by a person with a valid admission ticket. If children require their own seat, they must purchase a ticket for admission.
- • Building will be cleared between sessions on Friday.
- • Gates will open 90 minutes before each session begins. Fans are encouraged to be in their seats 15 minutes prior to the competition start time to participate in march-ins and introductions.
- • All guests will be subject to search, which may include the use of electronic devices, pat downs and inspections of bags.
- • Guests are discouraged from bringing unnecessary items into Chaifetz Arena and should review the bag policy and list of prohibited items found HERE.
Discounted tickets for groups of 10 or more are available through Chaifetz Arena. Fans interested in group tickets can contact Jenna Mueller at email@example.com or 314-977-5008. The Group Ticket Request Form can also be faxed to Jenna at 314-977-5010 or mailed to Chaifetz Arena; Attn: Jenna Mueller; #1 South Compton Ave; St. Louis, MO 63103.