Women’s Final Four Ticket FAQ
Women’s Final Four Digital Tickets – Flash Seats
If you have digital tickets, please follow the below steps when entering the venue on game day:
• Everything happens at the entrance to the venue. Your tickets are not at will call.
• Go directly to ANY GATE and present one of the registered cards in your account to a venue representative.
• Your registered card will be swiped and locators identifying your seats will be printed; upon which time you will be allowed to enter the arena.
• IMPORTANT: If you arrive without one of your registered cards, you will be delayed entering the arena. To add a new card (debit card, credit card, or driver's license) to your account, login to your Flash Seats Account and click on the Account/Identification page. The Flash Seats mobile app is also available to download for arena entry.
• Your entire party must enter the event with you; tickets cannot be left at will call. If your entire party is not arriving together, you will need to transfer tickets to your guests prior to the event. Digital tickets may be transferred by logging into your Flash Seats Account and clicking on the Tickets tab to select the seats to be transferred.
For assistance, please contact Flash Seats Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-360-SEAT (7328).
What Are Flash Seats®?
Flash Seats is an ID-Based ticketing service of the NCAA. It combines easy access to events with 100% online seat management. With Flash Seats there is no need for you to go to will call! You can go to any gate at Nationwide Arena.
Tickets to the 2018 Women's Final Four will be delivered via Flash Seats. You will receive an email from email@example.com indicating your ticket(s) have been delivered to your Flash Seats account at NCAA.FlashSeats.com. If you did not previously have a Flash Seats account, one will be created for you. If an account has been created, you will also receive a second email notification. There may be some lag time between emails and the time the tickets appear in your Flash Seats account. Once the tickets are in your Flash Seats account, you can view your seating assignments by clicking on the Tickets tab.
To access your Flash Seats account, simply login using the email address that received the Flash Seats notification(s) and the password you created when placing your Women's Final Four ticket order. If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot Your Password link on the Flash Seats login screen.
Attending The Event: To redeem your ticket(s), present the credit card used to make the purchase at any gate at Nationwide Arena. The gate attendant will scan this card and redeem your ticket(s). This electronic ticket makes entering the venue fast, easy and convenient.
Has Your Credit Card Changed? If you no longer have the credit card used to purchase your tickets or would like to add additional forms of identification, please login to your Flash Seats account to update your account information by going to the Account tab and selecting Identification to add and/or delete your card(s).
Transferring Your Tickets: If you cannot attend the event or your guests will not enter the venue with you, you can transfer ticket(s) to your guests by logging into your Flash Seats account and selecting the Transfer tab. Select the seat(s) you would like to transfer, enter your guests name and email address and follow the prompts to confirm the transfer. Your guests will then receive an email confirming the transfer with instructions on how to claim their tickets. CLICK HERE FOR A QUICK TUTORIAL