Women’s Final Four Ticket FAQ
Go Four It All™ in Tampa and see the Women’s Final Four in an entirely new way. Tampa Bay and the NCAA have teamed up to make 2019 the most unique experience yet. To ensure you do not miss your chance to get the best tickets possible, mark your calendar and keep an eye out for your private presale window.
Your Women's Final Four Ticket Sales Timeline
Visit NCAA.com/WBBTickets, for additional information regarding special packages, hospitality and more!
2019 Women's Final Four Ticket Pricing*
|Lower Level Center/Corner||$ 275||--||
|Lower Level End Zone||$ 225||--||
|Club Level||$ 250||--||--|
Single Session Now Available: 300-Level Sideline**
|$ 125||$ 62.50||$ 62.50|
|Single Session Now Available: 300-Level Corner**||$ 99||$ 49.50||
|Single Session Now Available: 300-Level End Zone**||$ 75||$ 40||$ 35|
*Additional ticket fees may apply. **Limited Release Tickets
Additional 2019 Women’s Final Four Ticket Process Information
- •Purchase links will be emailed in advance of the actual presale date to eliminate email delays and allow you to plan with friends and family.
- •Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- •Tickets are non-refundable.
- •Limited courtside and floor seating will also be available during the presale. Note: Don’t wait, these typically sell out in the Private Presale I offer.
- •Suite information including the Chase Club will be made available at a later date. There is no guarantee of suite availability to the public.
- •Check out NCAA.com/WBBTickets for other ticketing options on-sale now.
- •Have questions? We’re here to help, email email@example.com.
Limited Release Single Session On Sale Tickets
In an effort to provide long-time fans and the local host community additional value-based ticket options, limited release tickets are available now. These tickets will be available on a single-session basis in select 300-Level locations. Fans interested in guaranteeing their tickets to the 2019 Women’s Final Four or fans looking to gain priority presale access in future years are encouraged to purchase Limited Release Tickets.
Previous Women’s Final Four Purchasers
Fans that have purchased Women’s Final Four tickets directly through the NCAA for the 2007 - 2018 Women’s Final Fours will be considered previous purchasers. Fans that have purchased from secondary ticket providers or directly through the schools are not in the priority database. The email address tied to your purchase account will be used to send presale access. For questions regarding your account status or to update your email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lower Level Ticket Information
- •Lower level tickets are expected to sell out during the presales.
- •Approximately 2,000 seats are reserved for the participating teams. This ensures the student-athlete’s friends, families and fans are able to support them at the championship.
- •Approximately 38% of lower level tickets were allocated to the general public in 2018.
- •The remainder of the lower level is reserved for NCAA member institutions, conferences, WBCA, the local organizing committee and NCAA corporate champions and partners.
- •The Women’s Final Four ticket process and timeline provides the opportunity to maximize the number of lower level tickets available to fans and to eliminate better seats becoming available after the initial on sale.